The Best Summer Ever is happening at the Cumberland Cape Atlantic YMCA!
- Runs from 9:00 am – 4:00 pm, Monday through Friday
- Early Bird options as early as 6:30 am (additional fee included)
- After Care as late as 5:30 pm (additional fee included)
- Free Breakfast and Lunch for all children
- Free safe swim instruction daily for children over 5/Weekly for children under 5
- Programming includes 30 minutes of daily reading and STEM activities component to avoid summer learning loss
- Accreditation through American Camping Association
- Licensed through the State of New Jersey Department of Health and Human Services
- Low ratios of staff to children
- Intensively trained and certified staff, including CPR and First Aid certified
- Weekly themes and activities
- Ice Cream and Pretzel Days
- Healthy U activities daily to keep kids active
- Beautiful 68-acre, offsite camp in scenic Pittsgrove Township with outdoor activities such as:
- Mountain Bike Trails
- NEW! Low Ropes Challenge Course
- and much more for children 8 and up!
- Free transportation is offered to children from the YMCA
- Third Party Assistance and State subsidies accepted
Click the links below for more information on our different camp options!
Mini-Me (Ages 3-5)Hiawatha (Ages 6-8)
Y Achievers (2nd and 3rd Grade)
Specialty (Ages 9-15)CIT (15-17)