Nurturing the potential of every child and teen
We believe the values and skills learned early on are vital building blocks for life. At the Y, children and teens learn values and positive behaviors that makes for confident kids today and contributing and engaged adults tomorrow.
The YMCA of Vineland is here to help improve the health and wellness of your spirit, mind and body. We offer a variety of personal training options to meet your individual needs and to assist you on your journey to living a healthier, happier life.
Our training philosophy is simple: we want to help you reach your fitness goals by providing you with the motivation, knowledge and support that will ultimately make you a successful and independent exerciser. A personal training session is one-on-one workout with a certified personal trainer. A personal training session usually lasts one hour. During that hour your trainer will discuss your goals, any health issues or concerns, and based upon that discussion, design an individual program just for you!
Click here for our personal trainer profiles and for a personal training packet
Is Personal Training for Me?
- Do I lack the motivation to exercise regularly?
- Have I been unable to lose weight and keep it off?
- Have I been unsuccessful with exercise programs in the past?
- Has my exercise been inconsistent?
- Am I looking for a proven way to reduce stress?
- Decrease your stress levels
- Improve sleep
- Decrease body fat
- Reduce cholesterol levels
- Increase lean muscle mass
- Improve self-esteem
- Increase energy levels
- Improve cardiovascular health, strength and flexibility