Updated January 19, 2021
Happy New Year! We are so excited to welcome you back to the Y! Thank you for your patience, positivity and commitment to the Y's mission.
Our Y takes our members, staff, and communities safety seriously. We are taking all necessary precautions to keep our Y clean and safe for you to enjoy your workouts! Read more below regarding our cleaning processes, social distancing, and more. Thank you in advance for your cooperation and keeping everyone safe!
Update - 1/7/21 - youth ages 11+ may now utilize the facility with a parent/guardian from the same household, on the same family membership
Update 1/12/21 - read below about our expanded weekend hours!
Current Hours of Operation (subject to change)
Open Now! See more information below on each program/area open.
- NEW! Weekend Family Swim Reservations - reserve a space in pool just for you and your family! Click HERE to read more!
- NEW! Weekend Family Workout Reservations - reserve a spot in our Family Health & Adventure Center for you and your family! Click HERE to read more!
- Indoor Youth Sports - click here to read more about our new "Arts & Craft Club" and our "MVP Open Gym" program for winter!
- Indoor Group Exercise - click here for Winter 2021 session information
- Swim Lessons - click here for Winter 2021 session information
- Indoor One-on-One Personal Training - click here for more information
- Indoor Kontes Pool (lane reservations) - click here to read more
- Fitness Centers: Scarpa Family Fitness Center, Free Weight Room, and Family Health & Adventure Center